No new pictures today, but I have a sweet little update. The girls are doing several new things, but the big guns are as follows...
lily:
~ Drinking 6+ oz every bottle (for those who know she wasn't eating enough, that's big)
~ Rolling over and over and over
~ Going right back to sleep with a binky all but once last night.
All of those things are wonderful for us (and her, obviously). On top of all of that, she is growing by leaps and bounds this week. It's really amazing when a parent who spends 24/7 with a baby and can see them growing. She's getting fat fat fat and it's delightful! I promise I'll get pictures soon.
kate:
~ Babbling to herself when she's bored (i.e. in her crib, stroller, etc.) rather than fussing
~ Spitting her binky out so that she can suck her thumb. Self-soothing is monumental for us with two of them.
~ This one's the most fun! Kate is waving on purpose. She's been flapping her arm at toys, my hand, running water, etc. But yesterday she started waving at me. I think it's because on our walks every person we come across waves at them and she connected the dots. She's very pleased with herself which is half of the cuteness of it all.
She too is growing. She grew out of her 12-month clothes the other night. Literally, the other night. One day they fit her and the next day they didn't.
What a joy all of it is. Easy? No. Wonderful? More than that. More than a word I can think of.
No comments:
Post a Comment